Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Fun!

Dan Aykroyd

amazing packaging

The product launch for Crystal Head Vodka at Waterfront Seafood Grill at Pier 70 in Seattle was so much fun. We had cocktails made with Crystal Head Vodka (which is amazing), incredible appetizers, learned the story behind the name (Crystal Head) and got to meet & talk to Dan Aykroyd (who is a hilarious & kind person). It was an industry event, so it was a small group of restaurant operators, owners & bartenders. He spent time talking to each of us. I laughed as some people pulled out Blues Brother's paraphernalia, and I was worried about brining my camera. I highly recommend this vodka - it is my new favorite and cannot wait to bring this into the restaurant! The packaging is perfect for this time of year as Halloween approaches!

No comments: