Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trend:Nest


I just received my October issue of Elle Decor, this is their 20 Years of Dazzling Design Special Anniversary issue - I love this magazine. It has great ideas and inspiration, although the design can be a little too modern for me in some issues I can always find something that I love. I still really like birds and nests so immediately wanted the above china from Lenox. I can just imagine a great dinner party centered around this design.

TREND: Nest
The bird theme has been consistently strong over the years, but this incarnation is more about their habitat than the Robins themselves. Branches, twigs, and flowers dominate this bone china pattern.
Chirp, $143 for four-piece setting by Lenox. Available now at Lenox.com

image and above Trend description from Elle Decor

No comments: