Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wedding Preparations

On Friday I did the a press check (visit to the printer to sign off on the invite - mostly to check color) at Print NW (love them!) and gave the final ok to send them to print. The invites will be delivered on Tuesday and be ready for the assembly stage.  My goal is to get the invites out next week so between a busy work schedule I have to find time to get this done. Once they have been mailed, I will post an image of the invitation. My best friend Heather Stajgr of Hemisphere Design, did the most amazing job with design - I LOVE them and could not be happier with the way they turned out. I have been doing a little shopping over the last two days for the wedding, which is now only 78 days away! This 13 month engagement has gone by very quickly - I am very happy with the amount of time that Adam and I

Maracas that I purchased at Fun Express for the wedding - I have a fun plan for these! 


New swimsuit that I purchased at J.Crew 

Love these wedges, they were a must have for Mexico - J.Crew 

1 comment:

The Savvys said...

Love the swimsuit! Super cute! Can't wait for your wedding! Going to be SOOOOO FUN!!!