Monday, June 14, 2010

Shopping: Wedding Dress & Bridesmaid Dresses -Oh What A Day!

Luly Yang Couture 

Design by Sara, Design Consultant @ Luly Yang Couture

Last Saturday I spent the day shopping in Seattle with a few of my bridesmaids - Heather, Laura, Rebecca and Rhyan.  it was my 3rd dress shopping trip and I am so HAPPY that I have found my dress and the dress for the amazing women that are part of our wedding. I am having my dress made by Luly Yang - a dream! The wedding suite, design & service is outstanding here and am so excited to get to have this experience with Luly Yang. I am sharing a couple of the sketches - but my final dress design is going to be kept off the blog. The bridesmaids dresses are from Bella Bridesmaid -  and they are a beautiful! We ended the day with delightful dinner at Wild Ginger. 

No comments: