Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our Destination Wedding ~ Save the Date



Our Save the Dates were mailed about 3 weeks ago and I wanted to share them. Our wedding gift from my dear friend Heather, who is the Creative Director at Hemisphere Design gave Adam and I the design services of the Save the Date & our Wedding Invitations She is so talented and we are SO thankful for this gift! I absolutely love the finished product!
 I am a postage stamp person, I know that a lot of people do not care what the postage looks like, but I am not one of them. I loved the stamp that I found for out Save the Date's. It matched out orange fizz envelopes perfectly and is in the Love series without being a huge heart, pink or anything purple. Heather is designing us a monogram for our custom postage stamps that I am ordering from Zazzle, we will use these on the the formal invitations.  

1 comment:

Sara W. said...

WOW. I love them Jordan!! Heather did a great job! They are perfect... and I very much approve of the snazzy stamps as well :)