Friday, June 29, 2012

Reflection: First Father's Day

 Top Left: My Dad and I the day I was born  / Top Right: Happy Father's Day Welcome 
Middle Right: The table  / Middle Left: The Moll's - Adam, Gary and Cade 
Bottom Left: Dessert - Root Beer Floats  /Bottom Left - Packaging: Craft Paper + Bakers Twine + Button 

Instagram book that I created for Adam using Blurb.com

Although Father's Day has come and gone, I wanted to share some images from our family Father's Day Celebration. We hosted our families for a backyard BBQ and sunshine Father's Day Sunday. I am so happy that we were able to spend the day with both of our Dad's on Cade's first Father's Day. I have loved every minute of watching Adam grow into his role as a father and Cade is so lucky to have such an amazing Dad! 

No comments: