Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Savi Day Spa - My escape from restaurant chaos

I have always loved Savi Day Spa - located one block from the restaurant,  this is an easy commute to my spa sanctuary. Leading up to the wedding (we leave 1 week from Friday) I  have been doing a series of slimming wraps & facials. I had the best spa experience tonight! I had Jen as my Savi massage therapist & Esthetician - it was SO relaxing and I feel great. I finished my amazing 2 hour appointment with a 20 minute hydrotherapy tub.  This gave me such a good chance to reflect on the upcoming weeks and spent my time focusing on my to-do's and the fact that I have such a great life with so many amazing friends and the best family. I am so grateful! 


1 comment:

Tinell said...

A two hour spa treatment...that sounds D.R.E.A.M.Y!! Be sure and enjoy these last few days leading up to your special vaca.