Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fido Friendly Hotels

Adam and I are looking for a great dog friendly hotel in Seattle for my birthday. I did not realize all the possibilities in the city. Our first pick is Hotel Max (Hotel Murano's sister hotel- we love Hotel Murano!) and in a close second the W Hotel - always amazing. We are having brunch with my family, then headed to Pike Place Market - our first trip as a couple AND dog friendly market, then to dinner at El Guacho and hopefully a night a Hotel Max!

pet friendly W Hotel 
Hotel Max
El Gaucho 

1 comment:

Jen Joyce said...

We would love to have you as our guest! Please feel to contact me directly with any questions or call the front desk at 2067286299 & they will be more than happy to help!
Cheers,
Jen Joyce
Social Media Manager
jen@hotelmaxseattle.com