Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gentleman Prefer Blondes & Glitter Candles for Celebrity Waiters



Tonight Jennifer (fellow waiter) and I are making glitter tea-light candles as guest favors for the guests at our table for Celebrity Waiters Luncheon & Auction this Friday. They will not look like the ones above (I will post actual product later) but this is a great inspiration. It is the Silver Anniversary for the Celebrity Waiters Luncheon and Auction, so the overall theme for the event is Silver Screen. All waiters selected a movie and they range from Animal House to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. My co-waiters (Heather, Jennifer and I) chose Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. We thought this would be especially fun since we are all brunettes! This is my 5th year as a waiter and 2nd year as Co-Chair of the event. I love this event and hope that all the volunteer efforts help to someday find a cure for blood cancers. I will post many detail pics of our table decor (which I am loving) after the event.

No comments: