Friday, November 20, 2009

Celebrity Waiters Luncheon

The Marilyn's - Heather Stajgr, Jordan Snyder, Jennifer Robbins


Each guest received a glitter candle (we made) tied with a pink diamond ring and a custom fortune cookie (provided by Sweets, Treats & Designs) that said "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend".

I framed images from the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and placed them around the table


Celebrity Waiters Luncheon & Auction benefitting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society took place on November 7th at Hotel Murano. From my last post about Celebrity Waiters I said pictures would follow and here they are. This is the one event that I pour all my energy & time into and I always feel so overwhelmed with amazement when I see all the waiters hard work the day of the event.

No comments: