Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beach Wedding I Love!




I found this amazing, beautiful & inspiring wedding while searching for destination weddings on StylemePretty.com. (one of my favorite wedding blogs). These images are photographed by Gia Canali and the wedding designed by the world famous Yifat Oren.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this wedding. It is the perfect blend of elegance, clean design and romance.  I am loving her dress by Monique Lhillier too!  Seeing these amazing images makes me so happy that we have decided on a beach wedding! Although we do not have a world famous event planner; I love planning all the details and have some talented friends & family that will be right along side me helping with details & design. The Save the Dates are almost complete- these are being designed by one of my dearest friends, Heather. I cannot wait to share them! The wedding invitation design is almost complete as well - Adam and I have a little work ahead of us as we need to compile all the details for Puerto Vallarta to be included in the invite. 

No comments: