Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cocktails & Eccentric Glamour - Inspiring New Books

I found a great book called Cocktails at work today - this book has 1500 cocktail recipes and is put put by Ketel One Vodka. I have a few other books similar to this one by Grey Goose and the other Bombay Sapphire - they all have innovative cocktail recipes - I am excited to feature some new creative drinks at the restaurant.

The other book is Eccentric Glamour: Creating an Insanely More Fabulous You by Simon Doonan. He is the man responsible for twenty years of the hottest window displays in the world at Barney's New York. Confessions of a Window Dresser is another book by Doonan that I am dying to read. Eccentric Glamour has great reviews and I am excited to start reading!

Eccentric Glamour: Creating an Insanely More Fabulous You

No comments: