Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Hour: Cucumber Lemonade

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 1/2 oz Hendrick's Gin
  • 4 1/2 oz Cucumber purée:
  • To make cucumber purée, blend 1 cucumber,
  • 3 oz Fresh lemon juice, 4 oz simple syrup

PREPARATION

  • Shake ingredients well and serve over ice.
  • Add the cucumber garnish you fancy.
above image and recipe from Hendrick's Gin 



Above is my super amazing new Hendrick's Cucumber Pot! I love this thing because it has an apothecary and vintage style to it. In honor of my new cucumber pot I wanted to introduce you to a refreshing summer cocktail with my favorite gin, Hendrick's. It is not your average gin, it is infused with Rose Petals and Cucumber.

Happy Friday & Cheers! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, strange question here, but I had to ask. My wife is a huge fan of Hendrick's and we encountered the cucumber pot for the first time on our honeymoon. I'd really like to get her one as a gift for xmas but we're late to the party. Would you ever consider parting with yours? If so please feel free to contact me by email nny12345@hotmail.com. Thanks so much, and love the blog!